Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Ottawa University
Top-up Prior Learning to an University Degree
from the Best University Accredited Since 1914
Best Regional University
Ranked as Best College and 1st Tier of Midwest Regional Colleges, 2018 Best Colleges Report, US News & World Report
Top MBA Program
Listed amount the Top MBA programs in Kansas, Good MB Guide
Rated 4 Star
College Application Exchange (Cappex)
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (Degree Completion Program)
Proven Successful Track Record
Ottawa University offers Bachelor Degree in Business Administration degree completion program since 1986. Up to now, the University has successfully offered over 30 Intakes to Hong Kong with 2,000 graduates.
Open to Candidate from Any Discipline
Candidates with prior learning from any discipline (e.g., Business, Communication, Beauty, Logistics, Engineering) are welcome to apply for study the program, in order to achieve for an accredited Bachelor degree
Busy Working Adults Can Earn Your Degree in a Timely Manner
– 8-week terms: enable you achieve a degree faster
– Best Online Education: enable you study anytime, anywhere smoothly
– No outside study groups required
– Maximum exemption (by credit transfer): 94 out of 124 semester credit hours
– About 1 to 2 years, depending on your own study pace
Sample 8-Month Study Pattern (8 courses)
|Course||1 & 2||3 & 4||5 & 6||7 & 8|
Sample 16-Month Study Pattern (8 courses)
No on-campus examination is required.
Applicants should process:
1. Proficiency in English (e.g., TOEFL 500, or equivalent)
2. a minimum of 80 to a maximum of 94 credit hours
e.g., Accounting, Beauty, Business Administration, Communications, Engineering, HR, Logistics, Marketing, Translation, etc.; and
e.g., Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Higher Diploma, Professional Diploma, Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree, master Degree, etc; and/or
– from professional examinations.
* Students with foreign credentials who are applying to Ottawa University must have their credentials evaluated by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). A minimum of 48 credit hours must be transcribed at the upper division level.
Open for application
Click here to download
For detailed information on the course and application procedures, please contact us by phone at 3482 8241 / 3482 8251; or by email at email@example.com; or click here to submit your enquiries online.
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
All contents and information, including but not limited to forms and navigation links, are proprietary to Success Institute of Higher Education and Professional Training Limited (Success Institute) and are subjected to copyright protection. Republication, redistribution or unauthorized use of any content or information contained in this website is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Success Institute.