Master Degree (Top Up for Postgraduate Dip)
University of Chester, with origins traced back to 1839, is an accredited British public university with three campuses located in Chester, UK, offering a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to 15,000 students. The University is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the North West Universities Association and Universities UK.
The University of Chester is a recognised British public University.
University of Chester
– Ranked 73 out of 131 Universities
Times Good University Guide, 2019
– Silver Standard Award
Teaching Excellence Framework 2017,
Department of Education, UK
In 2010, the UK Quality Assurance Agency highly commended Work Based & Integrative Studies framework for its flexible and high quality negotiated work based learning framework. The Higher Education Funding Council for England showcased CWRS’s flexible approach to accrediting workplace learning.
|MA / MSc (Top Up)
for Postgraduate Diploma holders
– Work Based Project (60 credits)
* Designing Practitioner Research (20 credits) is required, for candidates without equivalent Research module in their prior learning
– Typically over 6-12 months, depending on your own study pace.
– Award Title
– You design your award title with University specialists
– MA / MSc in Business Administration (WBIS)
– MA / MSc in Hotel Management (WBIS)
– MA / MSc in Logistics Management (WBIS)
– and more
– You can gain academic credit for your prior experiential and cretificated learning
– Your learning is tailored to meet your specific needs and interests
– You can choose from online modules or workplace project
– You can learn at a distance using the online WBIS Portal and learning technology,
which enables academic achievement alongside work & family, etc. commitments.
Distance. You will study mainly through the University of Chester WBIS Portal.
Work Based and Integrative Studies (WBIS)
– Students will get academic advice from tutors and access to learning materials
and sample as part of learning experience
– Students will have access to online learning resources, e-books, e-articles,
sample materials, etc. No textbook is required.
– As part of your learning experience, you will be able to submit draft to tutor
for comment before submit final draft for marking
– Applicants should process a recognized Postgraduate Diploma or equivalent; and
– be in work (paid or unpaid) or have access to a workplace; and
– meet English language proficiency requirements.
by phone at 3482 8241 / 3482 8251; or
by email at email@example.com; or
click here to submit your enquiries online.
All contents and information, including but not limited to forms and navigation links, are proprietary to Success Institute of Higher Education and Professional Training Limited (Success Institute) and are subjected to copyright protection. Republication, redistribution or unauthorized use of any content or information contained in this website is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Success Institute.