BSc (Hons) Engineering Management, Chester UK
Integrate your prior learning and work experience into a recognized University degree.
University of Chester, with origins traced back to 1839, is an accredited British public university with three campuses located in Chester, UK, offering a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to 15,000 students. The University is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the North West Universities Association and Universities UK.
The University of Chester is a recognised British public University.
University of Chester
– Ranked 61 out of 129 Universities
Times Good University Guide, 2018
– Silver Standard Award
Teaching Excellence Framework 2017,
Department of Education, UK
In 2010, the UK Quality Assurance Agency highly commended Work Based & Integrative Studies framework for its flexible and high quality negotiated work based learning framework. The Higher Education Funding Council for England showcased CWRS’s flexible approach to accrediting workplace learning.
– Self Review & Negotiation of Learning (20 credits)
– Skills & Approaches for Work Based Learning (20 credits)
– Work Based Project (60 credits)
– Exit Review & Forward Planning (20 credits)
– Typically over 1-2 years, depending on your own study pace.
Michael has been working as a project engineer for over 10 years and has an Advanced Diploma in Engineering (at AQF Level 6).
He decided to study for a BSc (Hons) in Engineering Management, and then work towards Chartered Engineer through an Engineering Gateway route programme – MSc of Professional Engineering.
Award winning Work Based & Integrative Studies (WBIS) method, enable you to
– design and negotiate with University specialists for your distinctive award title, e.g.,
– BSc (Hons) in Engineering Management (WBIS)
– BA / BSc (Hons) in Construction Project Management (WBIS)
– and more …
– gain academic credit for your prior certificated learning and experience;
– design your learning to make it relevant and focused on issues in your job;
– prepare assignments around your workplace, make study easier and practical;
– learn at a distance without leaving your job or family;
– have access to online learning resources and sample materials. No textbook is required;
– get academic advice from University teaching staffs;
– submit draft to tutor for comment before submit final draft for marking
– graduate with a recognized University of Chester degree.
Distance. You will study mainly through the University of Chester WBIS Portal.
– Subject related UK Level 5 HND Higher Diploma, or equivalent qualification, e.g.,
– AQF Level 6 Advanced Diploma,
– HKQF Level 4 Higher Diploma / Associate Degree,
– recognized relevant professional qualifications; and
– be in work (paid or unpaid) or have access to a relevant workplace and job role for your studies; and
– meet English language proficiency requirements, if English is not your first language.
by phone at 3482 8241 / 3482 8251; or
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
click here to submit your enquiries online.
All contents and information, including but not limited to forms and navigation links, are proprietary to Success Institute of Higher Education and Professional Training Limited (Success Institute) and are subjected to copyright protection. Republication, redistribution or unauthorized use of any content or information contained in this website is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Success Institute.