Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Ottawa University
Top-up Prior Learning to an University Degree
from the Best University Accredited Since 1914
Best Regional University
Ranked as Best College and 1st Tier of Midwest Regional Colleges, 2018 Best Colleges Report, US News & World Report
Top MBA Program
Listed amount the Top MBA programs in Kansas, Good MB Guide
Rated 4 Star
College Application Exchange (Cappex)
Bachelor Degree in Accounting (Degree Completion Program)
會計 學士 學位銜接課程
This program is designed to meet the needs of students in any business environment and want to upgrade their operational skills and progress their qualifications to degree level.
The Accounting major prepares students to understand and master the conceptual framework used to measure and report an organization’s financial events. In accordance with professional and ethical standards, students analyze and evaluate accounting practices and systems to understand how they should and do function in business entities. Students will learn fiduciary responsibility. This major promotes skills in problem-solving, decision-making, systems analysis, and planning within financial, economic, managerial, and technological contexts.
Open to Candidate from Any Discipline
Candidates with prior learning from any discipline (e.g., Business, Communication, Beauty, Logistics, Engineering) are welcome to apply for study the program.
Busy Working Adults Can Earn Your Degree in A Timely Manner
– 8-week terms: enable you achieve a degree faster
– Best Online Education: enable you study anytime, anywhere smoothly
– No outside study groups required
– Maximum exemption (by credit transfer): 94 out of 124 credit hours
– About 1 to 2 years, depending on your own study pace
Sample 8-Month Study Pattern (8 courses)
|Course||1 & 2||3 & 4||5 & 6||7 & 8|
Sample 16-Month Study Pattern (8 courses)
Accounting Major Courses
Many pactical courses are available. Candidates who are planning to register with AICPA for examination should select courses required by the institution.
No on-campus examination is required.
Applicants should process:
1. Proficiency in English (e.g., TOEFL 500, or equivalent)
2. a minimum of 80 to a maximum of 94 credit hours
e.g., Accounting, Beauty, Business Administration, Communications, Engineering, HR, Logistics, Marketing, Translation, etc.; and
e.g., Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Higher Diploma, Professional Diploma, Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree, master Degree, etc; and/or
– from professional examinations.
* Students with foreign credentials who are applying to Ottawa University must have their credentials evaluated by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). A minimum of 48 credit hours must be transcribed at the upper division level.
Open for application
Click here to download
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
All contents and information, including but not limited to forms and navigation links, are proprietary to Success Institute of Higher Education and Professional Training Limited (Success Institute) and are subjected to copyright protection. Republication, redistribution or unauthorized use of any content or information contained in this website is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Success Institute.